Friday, October 22, 2010

My REFLECTION!

The Second Grading Period was Over agian!
I miss the way ma'am eve use to discuss the lessons but it is alright, we did our hands-on activities well and good! I've learned a lot more than the last grading period because I believe the applying what I have learned is like to be more educational for me!!
During this period,I encountered many technical problems with our computer which includes the disconnection of internet,malfunctioning of applications etc.. It was hard for me to catch up with the hands-on activities because of the overlapping activities of our school and I can't barely control or balance it anymore.
But I did my very best!I bought out all my abilities just to accompish them all...
The terror part is that, the periodical test that was given to us was very difficult especially in the making of html documents..I was relieved and overwhelmed after the examination!!
After all, I enjoyed this grading period !!

3 comments:

  1. congrats..you are belong to the finals in Mr.& Ms.UN.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy nagpicturan tau eta ni profile pic mo?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey jovi, Your so good. Your a superwoman that could do anything. Keep up the good work. Good luck for your studies and do your best. :)

    ReplyDelete