Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas!

"Ever since, I've always wished of having a perfect christmas. Despite the few gifts that I've received, I still felt the true essence of it because we were complete."

Every member of the family was present during the celebration and I was very glad because we were gathered together in this very special day to make good memories that we will keep forever. During this time, we ate our"Noche Buena" together in one table and talked about a lot of things that we missed. My tummy was fully loaded because I ate too much..The spaghetti I cooked was delicious, the cake we bought was oh so yummy, the barbeque my sister made was the tastiest, and the Graham cake I made was the highlight!!! This is the moment I really enjoyed the most!


Then, we proceed to the living room for the opening of the gifts. my mother got the most number of gifts received because each one of us surprised her. We made her happy that time and I felt overwhelmed because I, at least, tried to make my mom happy..
Though I can't stop my sneezes, this didn't hinder me to celebrate!

I loved this christmas! I'm tongue tied! This is the Best christmas EVER!!!!!

1 comment: