Monday, February 14, 2011

MY DREAM... MY FUTURE!!

Once, I imagined myself as a doctor. That dream I thought was really just a dream. I didn't pursue it because I know, deep in my soul, being a doctor is not my interest at all. I wanted to help others fight for their lives but that wasn't easy for me. I wanted to save people but seeing blood through my naked eye burst my entire being..

SOMETHING HAS JUST CHANGED MY DREAM..

I'm just an ordinary person but I want my future to be Extraordinary. That's why, Everybody has to inspire me to for me to withstand my challenges in life so that I can reach my dreams. First things first.

Since I stepped in the first floors of my School, I have realized that I would become a very effective teacher to my students in elementary. After several years, I would become the head of my own school and be the adviser of all the people that I'm under. Finally, I would be a very able supervisor of my district. And to be able to attain this, First I must have the courage to face my dream. I must dram further so that I can see the future that waits for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment