Sunday, July 11, 2010

LETTER to President NoyNoy Aquino!

Dear Mr. President,

Greetings in the name of the Lord! Before anything else, may you allow me to ask you this question Sir. "How does it feel to be the newly elected president of the republic of the Philippines?" As I was expecting, you were the one who made it to the top Sir and I would like to express my warmest congratulations!!!

You are a very kind-hearted and successful person that is why many of us voted for you but that wasn't only the reason. You dedicated yourself in facing the biggest responsibility and continued the great leadership of your beloved parents. That would be the best quality of a good president. Many of them didn't believe that you yourself was really deserving to be in that position because of many controversies that are being talked about nowadays. Many black propagandas came out but these weren't the hindrance for you to continue your good service Sir. I must be the proudest and most honored person in the world if I was given the chance to meet you in personal.

I thank you Sir for being one of my inspirations in attaining my goals in life but I assure you that i am not only the one who is inspired by you.I hope that you will have a great life. May God bless you and your family Sir!!

1 comment: