Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Reflections!

In the first day this last year's high school life, many things were unexpected to happen. Many of our teachers were familiar to me but the others were not. As time went by, I slowly but surely learned many things during the first grading period. Almost all of our subjects were as difficult as passing through the thinnest needle. I made myself more responsible in doing my assignments and reports because if I wouldn't accomplish it on time, I would be left out in the class. However, I discovered that I can do a lot better if I am going to study harder.
Many problems were encountered by me and my classmates. We had overflowing activities that we almost didn't know what to do. Thanks for the help of our teachers who guided us in all our problems. Sometimes, I am hard up in coping with the lessons we have tackled because As I have said, It was never easy. I had also problems financially especially in doing my reports and projects. I needed much money to be able to do these things.
With the help of my parents, I Addressed these challenges by bringing out my best in facing all what I encountered. I ignored some problems for it will help me solve some of it.
Moving on, I will be graduating in fourth year. and I will make sure that I will become successful in the future.

4 comments:

  1. And I hope to be a part of your success. Good luck and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your post and i hope for your success and i believe you can do it..keep it up..godbless!

    ReplyDelete