Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"MY TEACHER, MY HERO":)

Have you ever encountered such benevolent heroes in your lives?
I think so.
My teacher is one of them! She is a hero of mine because she makes my life more worhwhile and saves me from any harm that I meet when I'm in school.

My teacher is like my mother. Like a "super hero", my teacher has also the power to scold each one of us but she is very kind-hearted. Her smile is as sweet as mother's kiss, her posture is like the beauty queen but nothing will never be compared to her learnings to us. Every detail has been important to her that is why everything is also vital to her.

I love my teacher for she is the reason why I am here. She taught me not only because she wants me to become successful but she taught me to be better than her. She sacrifices a lot. Her love and dedication makes herself more like to be a real hero. But, the most important thing a hero can share and sacrifice is her "TIME" which is the most precious of them all.

Indeed, a real hero doesn't ,mean he or she possesses the strength, bravery or courage but has to sacrifice a lot. I can truly say that my teacher, is my Hero!!!

3 comments: